Do you need to send out an email to a bunch of different people and are tired of typing the same words over and over again? Well, you don't have to!
HOW TO COPY / PASTE:
1. Highlight the text you want to copy. You do this by left-clicking with your mouse at the beginning of the text you want to highlight - hold the left click while you drag to the end of the text. It should now be highlighted.
2. Right click and select copy. Or, even faster, hit the CTRL and C keys at the same time.
3. Click your cursor to where you want to paste the text. Right click and select paste or hit the CTRL and V keys at the same time. The text you copied should now be pasted where you wanted.
SAVE SOME TIME WITH A TEMPLATE:
Need to send the same text to a bunch of different people - maybe over a long period of time? Make a template file so that you don't have to type the same thing over and over!
1. Open a Word, notepad or wordpad document and type up the message you will need to be sending repeatedly.
2. Save the document.
3. Now, every time you need to send out that message, open your saved document, copy and paste it and voila! You're done!
NOTE: Instead of highlighting the text in the document, you can highlight it all with a keystroke - hit the CTRL and A keys at the same time and the entire text is highlighted. Of course, this only works if you indeed want the entire text.